National Office Supplies and Equipment Framework – Information, benefits and how it works
KCS Professional Services lead on the national framework for the provision of Office Supplies and Equipment Y17044.
The framework is OJEU compliant and can be used to procure a wide range of Office Supplies including, but not limited to: Address Labels, Batteries, Diaries and Calendars, Envelopes, Filing Products, IT Consumables, Pads and Notebooks, Paper, Printers and Consumables as well as Stationary Essentials. The framework can be accessed by any public sector organisation such as Schools, Academies, Colleges, Universities, Police, Ambulance & Fire Services, NHS & NHS Trusts and Charities.
We offer you an easy to use and fully OJEU compliant route for purchasing all your Office Supplies and Equipment requirements through our framework agreement.
How to access the agreement?
Via KCS – Contact us with your requirements and we can guide you through the process.
Via Suppliers – Contact the Suppliers, detailed in the User Guide, directly quoting framework Y17044
- User Guide
All public sector organisations such as schools, academies, colleges, universities, police, ambulance & fire services, NHS trusts and charities can access the agreement and benefit from:
- Pricing based on the aggregated spend in the public sector
- No need to issue your own tender
- Direct award option available, saving you time and helping to reduce costs
- Access to expert advice and support
- Compliant buying even on large value orders
- All suppliers have been assessed for their suitability to provide for our customer base
- Free and full support on using the framework from KCS Professional Services