In accordance with best procurement practice, EU and UK procurement directives and regulations, KCS Procurement Services created and lead on the national framework for the Provision of Cleaning Services.
The framework has two Lots, one covering educational cleaning and the second covering public sector building cleaning.
Suppliers on our framework:
- Chequers Contract Services
- Churchill Contract Services Limited
- EcoCleen Services Limited
- Grade One Commercial Cleaning Services Limited
- Just Ask Estate Services
- SEECLEAR Facilities South East Limited
- Pricing based on the aggregated spend in the public sector
- Central point of contact with in the supplier’s customer service team
- Compliant buying even on large value orders
- All suppliers have been assessed for their suitability to provide into the Public Sector
- Full insurance cover including Public & Product Liability Insurance
- Free and full support on using the framework
- Direct award option available
The framework can be accessed by any public sector organisation such as Schools, Academies, Colleges, Universities, Police, Ambulance & Fire Services, NHS & NHS Trusts and Charities.
How to access the agreement?
Via KCS – Contact us with your requirements and we can guide you through the process.
Via Suppliers – Contact the Suppliers, detailed in the User Guide, directly quoting framework Y17028