National Software Framework – Information, benefits and how it works
KCS Professional Services lead on the national framework for the supply of Software Products and Associated Services Y17038.
The framework is OJEU compliant and can be used to procure Microsoft Products (including Licensing), Security and Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) Software The framework can be accessed by any public sector organisation such as Schools, Academies, Colleges, Universities, Police, Ambulance & Fire Services, NHS & NHS Trusts and Charities.
Our awarded suppliers work with specialist providers to deliver a wide range of solutions, including, but not limited to, Licensing, EPR/PAS Solutions, PACS systems, and the complex underlying storage infrastructure, BYOD and agile working and Bed Management solutions.
We cover all brands including, but not limited to, Microsoft, Adobe, McAfee, Sophos, Symantec, VMware, Citrix, Corel, Autodesk and Oracle
We offer you an easy to use and fully OJEU compliant route for purchasing all your Software requirements through our framework agreement.
How to Access the Agreement
Via KCS – Contact us with your requirements and we can guide you through the process.
Via Suppliers – Contact the Suppliers, detailed in the User Guide, directly quoting framework Y17038
All public sector organisations such as schools, academies, colleges, universities, police, ambulance & fire services, NHS trusts and charities can access the agreement and benefit from:
- Pricing based on the aggregated spend in the public sector
- No need to issue your own tender
- Direct award option available, saving you time and helping to reduce costs
- Access to expert advice and support
- Compliant buying even on large value orders
- Dedicated helpdesk and after sales support
- Installation and training provided by fully qualified engineers
- All suppliers have been assessed for their suitability to provide for our customer base
- Free and full support on using the framework from KCS Professional Services